Need Help?

Who sets the simplified acquisition threshold?

The ones who set the simplified acquisition threshold is usually the local or state government. Simplified acquisition procedures are extremely beneficial to small businesses looking to get started in government contracting work. It makes the process of obtaining work much simpler and easier f or government agencies and prime contractors looking for business to do work for them.

To get started in government federal contracting work or grant opportunities, USBRI has been offering filing services for SAM Registration and Small Business Set-Asides and Certifications. Reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 for more information.

If you are unsure if your business has a SAM, use the status check tool by clicking the button below

Does Your Business Qualify for Set-Aside Certifications?

The federal government sets aside a portion o their spending specifically to certified small businesses through the SBA. As well as the Small Business Certification, there are Set-Aside Certifications as well such as Woman-Owned, Veteran-Owned, HUBZone, and Minority-Owned [8(a)]. If you are unsure if your business qualifies, use the Small Business Calculator Tool by clicking the button below