Check Your Eligibility Using the Federal Small Business Certification Calculator
Answer a few questions below using the Federal Small Business Certification Calculator to see if your business qualifies as a Small Business based on current federal regulations.
- Find your NAICS Code by keyword if not already known – NAICS Lookup
- Answer 3 questions – Federal Small Business Calculator
- If more than one NAICS Code, check each one (refresh page after answer)
Call and speak directly with a CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) if you have any additional questions or wish to proceed with obtaining your Federal Small Business Certification.
If qualified, you would be able to take advantage of specific government regulations put in place to help Small Businesses such as:
- 23% of ALL Federal Contracting Dollars must be awarded to a Federally Certified Small Business
- Federal Contracts $150,000 and below are automatic Small Business Set-Asides
- 70% of these Small Business Set-Asides are awarded directly without going through a bidding process
- Certified businesses are listed across multiple Federal platforms properly identifying the “Federal Small Business Certification” status and date
- Properly displayed within the Federal Small Business Database and be contacted directly by Contracting Officers, Prime Vendors, Government Agencies, FEMA, etc.