It is VERY IMPORTANT to Renew SAM Registration Filings AT LEAST 60 DAYS PRIOR to Expiration or Award Deadlines due to ongoing changes in the registration procedures.

As of February 1st 2019, Financial Assistance registrants will now have to complete the “Reps and Certs” (Representations & Certifications) section of the SAM Registration. This additional section is primarily comprised of multiple legal questions, notarized documents and possible other additional documentation requests. It is highly advised to have a lawyer review or assist in completing this section for the first time.  Once submitted below, a CRS will contact and assist you in completing this new requirement section properly. Organizations can be banned permanently if they knowingly misrepresent information within this section.

Having less than 60 days validity left on a SAM Registration will negatively affect being considered or awarded contracts & grants as well as payments going on hold once your SAM Registration expires if not submitted for renewal early enough.

Complete the Non-Profit SAM Registration form below if: (including government & educational entities)

  • You need to file a SAM Registration (New, Renew or Update)
  • You need to complete the NEW “Reps & Certs” section to remain compliant
  • You are applying for a Federal Grant on
  • You are a local or state government entity & receive Federal Funding
  • You need to obtain a DUNS number, CAGE Code &/or SAM Registration
  • 12 months Unlimited CRS Support (Certified Registration Specialist)
  • A CRS will assist in maintaining compliance, updates & necessary changes
All fields with an * are considered mandatory in order to successfully submit your request.

Step 1 of 4

  • Company Information

Online Payment Service

If you wish to fax or mail in your request: Click here to download the agreement in Adobe PDF format.