No, SAM and GSA are not the same thing. SAM is the money portal the government uses to track where money is going, to who, and for what. Learn more about the SAM Registration here.

If you decide you need a SAM Registration, USBRI has been offering filing assistance for over 11 years. Constantly on top of changes, USBRI will ensure your registration is done with ease and efficiency and meeting all federal requirements. Contact the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a Certified Registration Specialist (CRS) would be happy to assist you.

If you are unsure about your registration status, use the lookup tool by clicking below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is within 60 days of expiring, begin the renewal process NOW. Processing times are taking longer due to new policies so get in touch with a CRS today by calling the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998. You can also browse the USBRI Services page by clicking below to learn more.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.