In regards to a “SAM code”, to get a UEI and/or CAGE code, you must submit a registration. If you are submitting a new registration, upon submission, you will be assigned a UEI. Once the registration goes through and completes IRS and DLA/CAGE validation, the entity will be assigned a CAGE code. There is nothing with called a “SAM code”.

If you need to check your CAGE code or UEI, use the tool by clicking below

Need to Register or Renew Your SAM Registration?

If you are in need of assistance renewing your SAM Registration, reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and one of the Certified Registration Specialists would be happy to assist you. You can also browse the USBRI Services page by clicking the button below.