Need Help?

Does SAM registration require notarized letter?

If you want to do business with the federal government, completing your System for Award Management (SAM) registration is the first step. But in addition to this application a notarized letter must be sent to the Federal Service Desk (FSD).



Check out our services page below!

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.