Yes. Any business, non-profit or for-profit, that is wanting to do business with the federal government MUST register in and have UEI. If you think you may have a registration and need to look up the UEI number, follow the steps below:

    1. Navigate to the top of this page and select the “Check SAM Expiration Now” button in red
    2. Input your company’s name or CAGE code
    3. After the page loads, a brief summary of your registration will generate with items including:
      • UEI
      • NAICS Codes
      • POC’s
      • and more

You can also access the SAM Lookup Tool by clicking the button below

Need to renew or register?

In order to do bid on federal contracts or grants, you must have an ACTIVE registration in If you are ready to begin the process, you can call our help desk at 1-888-646-9998 or browse our registration page by clicking the button below.