To find out if you live in a HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone), you’ll need to use the HUBZone Map provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The HUBZone program is designed to help small businesses in designated areas gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities. Here’s how you can check if you live in a HUBZone:

Use the tool by clicking the button below. There, you will be able to access the HUBZone Map, enter your address, and see if it qualifies as a designated area.

Need to Renew or Register?

It is recommended to begin the renewal process at least 60 days before the set expiration date for your SAM Registration. To request a CRS, use the link below: