Yes, if you are in need of assistance with filing a set-aside like the HUBZone Certification, that is something USBRI has been doing for several years. We have been assisting businesses for over 12 years with SAM, Small Business Certifications, and Set-Aside Certifications.

To learn more information, check out the WOSB Certification page by clicking the button below.

Need to register?

A requirement for a set-aside certification is having an active registration in SAM. USBRI has been offering SAM Filing Assistance for over 12 years and are constantly on  top of any changes appointed by SAM. For more information, browse the SAM Registration page by clicking the button below