SAM Registration (System for Award Management) Assistance & Filing

Federal Small Business Set-Aside Certification Eligibility Tools, Assistance & Filing

(Small, Woman-Owned, Veteran-Owned, Minority-Owned, HUBZone, 8(a) Program & GSA Schedules)

Federal Small Business Certification Options

View the different types of Federal Small Business Certifications, benefits of each and check your eligibility for such using the short Eligibility Questionnaires located on each page (answer provided immediately after hitting ‘Submit’).


USBRI was founded in 2011 to assist small businesses in getting properly registered and certified by completing much of the registration and certification process for you. We handle as much of the filing and data assignment as possible, while only pulling you in where absolutely necessary.  This includes the SAM Registration, Small Business Certification, VOSB/SDVOSB Certification, WOSB/EDWOSB Certification, HUBZone, and 8 (a) Program. The only way a small business can reap the benefits of being such, is to understand the rules, goals, regulations and resources available to Certified Small Businesses.

A dedicated CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) is assigned to physically process, maintain and oversee the registrations and certifications in order to ensure compliant and accurate filings. Unlimited support from a dedicated CRS is provided for 12 months, longer if 3 or 5 year term is chosen. Don’t waste months of your own time and miss out on opportunities by not getting your registration and certifications completed properly, quickly and optimally.

Since 2020, the General Services Administration (GSA) made 113 client-facing enhancements along with multiple revisions to the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). For organizations with active registrations at the time regulation changes go into effect, the SAM Registration itself must be immediately updated and resubmitted in order to remain compliant.

Most Asked Questions

How do I obtain a UEI number?

To obtain UEI number, you must be a registered entity in SAM. If you are unsure of the process, reach out tot he USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a…

Read more

What is a 8(a) certificate?

The 8(a) is a business developmental program that offers assistance in a wider perspective for small minority owned businesses with disadvantages. USBRI has been offering filing assistance for the last…

Read more

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.