All businesses wanting to do business with the federal government must register in SAM. If you’re looking to apply for federal contracts and grants, you must have a SAM registration.

USBRI has been offering filing services with SAM registrations for 13 years. If you need assistance reach out to 1-888-646-9998 with any questions or assistance.

If you are unsure you do not have a SAM registration click the button below

Need to Register or Renew?

If you need to register or renew your SAM Registration, you can reach out to the USBRI Help Desk or visit the services page by clicking the button below

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.