A SAM Registration is required when applying for federal contracts and grants. SAM is the money portal for the federal government, tracking where it is going, to who, and for what.

USBRI has been offering filing assistance with SAM for over 11 years and are constantly on top of changes with SAM.

To learn more about the SAM Registration and how USBRI can help, click the button below


Need to Register or Renew a SAM Registration?

If your SAM Registration is within 60 days of expiring, begin the renewal process NOW. Processing times are taking longer due to new policies so get in touch with a CRS today by calling the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998. You can also browse the USBRI Services page by clicking below to learn more.

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.