Need Help?

Who is qualified to have a SAM?

Who is qualified to have a SAM?

Any company or individual with an IRS assigned EIN (Employer Identification Number) qualifies to register in the System for Award Management (SAM). As one of the validation process is going through the IRS, you must have an EIN or TIN to register in SAM.

USBRI has been assisting small businesses and sole proprietors with SAM for over 11 years. A dedicated CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) is assigned to you and your business to facilitate the entire process for you. If you have questions or want to know more, contact the USBRI Help  Desk at 1-888-646-9998.

If you are unsure if you have a SAM Registration, use the SAM Status Lookup Tool by clicking the button below


Need to Register or Renew in SAM?

If you have come to find out that you do not have a SAM Registration or the one you have is expiring soon, begin the renewal process NOW. Validation times are taking longer due to new procedures and policies so you do not want to miss out on any federal contracting opportunities due to a lapsed or missed registration. Begin the process now with a CRS by clicking the button below

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.