Need Help?

Who does GSA help?

The General Services Administration is a government agency that manages federal properties and provides contracting options for government agencies. They also provide essentials to entities such as equipment, supplies and telecommunications. Small Businesses that are registered with SAM would also greatly benefit from working with GSA, it could soon lead to the permit of grants. Applying for these types of certifications can be tedious and overwhelming. USBRI has been offering filing assistance for the last 13 years. If you have any questions regarding anything SAM related reach out to the USBRI Help Desk 1-888-646-9998.

If you are unsure that you have a SAM Registration, click the button below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is set to expire or you do not have one, begin the renewal/registration process NOW. You do not want to miss out on federal contracting opportunities due to a lapsed SAM Registration. Call the USBRI Help Desk for assistance or begin now by going to the services page by clicking the button below.