Need Help?

Where Can I Get Help with my SAM Registration?

Registering or renewing a SAM Registration can be a confusing and time-confusing task. In order to apply for or receive any government contracts, grants, or awards, businesses MUST have an active and compliant SAM Registration. If you find yourself in a situation where you need to register or renew a SAM Registration, and don’t know where to turn for help, USBRI offers international filing assistance. A Certified Registration Specialist, or CRS, will be assigned to your entity to facilitate the entire process from start to finish, only pulling you in where absolutely necessary.


In addition to the above service, USBRI also offers assistance with applying for and gaining federal certifications such as Woman-Owned Small Business, Veteran-Owned Small Business, and HUBZone. These processes can be stressful, document heavy, and time consuming, but USBRI takes the bulk of the work off of your shoulders so you can focus on what is important for your business. Call the Help Desk Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST to ask about any of these services, and a CRS will be able to discuss what kind of plan will be best for you and your company.