is used as the money portal for the federal government. Tracking where money is going for who and for what. GSA (General Services Administration) manages federal property and provides contracting options for government agencies. If you plan to bid on GSA federal contracts, you must have a SAM Registration.

If you are unsure you have a SAM registration, click the button below

Need to register or renew?

If you don’t have an SAM registration or your SAM expires in 60 days, it’s time to start the process of applying. Reach out the Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998. Click the button below to view the services page.

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.