Need Help?

What’s the difference between getting a UEI only and registration?

Receiving only a UEI is only beneficial when you bid and apply for federal awards. If you want to apply for federal awards as a prime awardee, you need a registration. A registration allows you to bid on government contracts and apply for federal assistance.

If you are unsure about your registration status, use the lookup tool by clicking below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is within 60 days of expiring, begin the renewal process NOW. Processing times are taking longer due to new policies so get in touch with a CRS today by calling the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998. You can also browse the USBRI Services page by clicking below to learn more.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.