Need Help?

What’s the difference between EIN and UEI?

EIN numbers, also known as  federal tax IDs, are given by the IRS for tax purposes. As for UEI numbers are issued strictly by

If you are unsure that you have a SAM Registration, click the button below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is set to expire or you do not have one, begin the renewal/registration process now. You do not want to miss out on federal contracting opportunities due to a lapsed SAM Registration. Call the USBRI Help Desk for assistance or begin now by going to the services page by clicking the button below.