Need Help?

What type of businesses are eligible for HUBZone?

The type of businesses that are eligible for set-aside certifications depend on a number of factors. You must be registered in SAM and you must meet the SBA Small Business Size standards. Additionally, there are requirements to obtaining a HUBZone Certification, such as:

    • Principle office must be located in a HUBZone
    • 35% of all FTE must reside in a HUBZone
    • Person applying must be a U.S. citizen
    • Must meet SBA Size Standards
    • Have an ACTIVE and compliant SAM Registration

USBRI has been offering filing assistance for SAM and Set-Aside Certifications for over 12 years. If you have an issues or need assistance, reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a CRS will be able to help you.

As mentioned above, two of the requirements to being HUBZone certified are being active in SAM as well as qualifying as a small business, meeting the SBA’s size standards. If you are unsure if you qualify as a small business or have a SAM Registration, use the tools by clicking the buttons below.

Need to Register or Renew in SAM?

If your registration is missing or expiring soon, begin the process with a CRS today. Complications can arise at anytime through the registration process. Having a specialist go through this with you will ensure that there are little to no complications for you. If you are ready, reach out to the help desk for more information or click the button below