Need Help?

What qualifications and certifications are required for federal contracting?

The main qualification for federal contracting would be to have an active and compliant SAM Registration. There are some contracts that require you to have a certification (such as WOSB, VOSB, or HUBZone). The contract description will tell you the requirements if you are unsure. Getting certified as a Woman-Owned, Veteran-Owned, or HUBZone Small Business puts you into a much smaller pool of candidates able to bid on and win federal contracting opportunities.

If you are unsure if you qualify for a Small Business Certification, click the button below. Additionally, if you need to check the status of a SAM Registration, us the SAM Status Lookup Tool by clicking the other button.


Need to Register or Renew?

If your registration is expired or you do not have one, begin the registration/renewal process with a professional NOW. USBRI has been offering filing assistance with SAM since 2011, ensuring business’s are active and compliant in SAM to begin their federal contracting journey. Contact the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a CRS will be able to assist you. You can also checkout below by clicking the button. Once service is purchase, a CRS will be in contact with you in the next 24 business hours with next steps.