Need Help?

What does inactive with mean?

An expired or inactive registration means you will no longer receive any payments from grants or contracts until it is active again. To reactivate, you have two options:

    1. Do the process on your own using online resources to guide you (burden of time; 2-3 months)
    2. Use a filing assistance firm such as USBRI to assist you with the SAM Registration (4-6 weeks).

USBRI has been offering filing assistance for over 11 years and continue to stay on top of any changes with SAM. If you have any questions or need assistance in any way, contact the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998.

If you are unsure about your registration status, use the lookup tool by clicking below

Need to Renew or Register?

If your registration is missing or expiring soon, begin the process with a CRS today. Complications can arise at anytime through the registration process. Having a specialist go through this with you will ensure that there are little to no complications for you. If you are ready, reach out to the help desk for more information or click the button below