Need Help?

What documents do I need to register with Sam?

In order to supply products or services to the federal government, it is necessary to have an active registration within SAM. Do you need a EIN Number to register with SAM? Yes, but you will need other information as well, as indicated below.

US-based companies:

  1. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
  2. Taxpayer Name for the TIN (matching what is on IRS tax documents)
  3. Legal name of your organization
  4. Physical address
  5. EIN Number
  6. Bank routing number, account number, and account type to enable Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).

International companies:

  1. Legal name of your organization
  2. Physical address
  3. EIN Number
  4. The organization’s NATO Commercial and Government Entity (NCAGE) Code (which you can get for FREE here)

You will also need to go through an IRS and DLA validation.



Check out our services page below!

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.