Need Help?

What documents do I need to register with SAM?

The documents needed to register in SAM is different for each entity and the situation that presents itself. It can be anything from needed to validate the legal business name or physical address.

USBRI has been a SAM provider since 2012 and ensures small businesses are registered and compliant. A Certified Registration Specialist (CRS) is assigned to be your designated point of contact and will be there for the entire process.

If you are unsure if you have or when your SAM Registration expires, use the lookup tool by clicking the button below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is missing or set to expire in the next 60 days, begin the renewal process now. As mentioned above, USBRI will assign a CRS to assist your company in the renewal process. Begin that today by clicking the button below.

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.