Need Help?

What documents do I need for SAM registration?

For companies looking to provide products or services to the federal government, an active registration within SAM is essential. Wondering if you need an EIN Number to register? Yes, you do, along with other key information. Here are the details required for US-based companies:

  • Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
  • Taxpayer Name matching IRS tax documents
  • Legal name of your organization
  • Physical address
  • EIN Number
  • Bank routing number, account number, and account type for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) capability.

Ensure you have all the necessary information ready to complete your SAM registration and streamline your engagement with the federal government.


Check your entity’s SAM Registration status below!

Check out our services page below!

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.