Need Help?

What are the initial steps I need to take to become eligible for federal grants and contracts?

The initial steps needed to take to become eligible for any federal contracts or grants is having an active and compliant SAM Registration. For you to receive any payment from the federal government (via contract or grant), you must have that SAM Registration set up.

USBRI has been offering filing assistance for over 12 years. A CRS will handle the process for you, making federal contracting registration easier for you. Reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 for any questions.

If you are unsure if you have a SAM Registration, use the Lookup Tool by clicking the button below

Need to Register or Renew in SAM?

If your SAM Registration expires soon or you do not have one, begin the registration/renewal process NOW. Processing times are taking longer due to new procedures, so you do not want to miss out on any federal contracting opportunites due to the missing or lapsed regsitration. Begin today with a CRS to ease the headache and have a specialist take care of it for you by clicking below.