Some of the HUBZone eligibility requirements include:

    • Your business concern’s principle office must be located in a qualified SBA designated HUBZone.
    • You business concern must be at least 51% unconditionally and directly owned and controlled by persons who are U.S. citizens
    • 35% of your business concern’s employees must reside in a SBA designed HUBZone
    • You business concern must be classified as a small business as defined by the SBA
    • Certify that when performing a HUBZone contract, at least 35% of your employees continue to reside in a SBA designated HUBZone. If your Concern  is owned by an Indian Tribal Government, 35% of your employees engaged in performing that contract must reside within a SBA designated HUBZone. You must “attempt” to maintain the 35% requirement throughout the life of the contract.

You can also read about the HUBZone Certification and Eligibility by clicking the button below

Need to register in SAM?

An additional eligibility requirement for any set-aside certification is having an ACTIVE registration in SAM. USBRI has been offering filing assistance for the SAM Registrations for a little over 12 years. Browse the services page by clicking below to learn more.