While the benefits of having a SAM seem to cater more to small businesses (i.e. SBA Small Business and Set-Aside Certifications), you do not have to qualify as a small business to be registered in SAM. Any legal entity that has an EIN (or SSN for sole proprietors) can be registered in SAM.

If you are looking to get started in federal contracting or grant work, start the process today with a CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) to ensure you reap the benefits. USBRI has been offering filing assistance for both SAM Registrations and SBA Certification filings for over 12 years. If want to learn more about the SAM Registrations, the process, and it’s benefits, reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998.

To get started today, click the button below

Unsure If You Have a SAM Registratino?

If you are unsure if your company has a SAM Registration or not, use the SAM Status Lookup Tool by clicking below.