The process of getting a SAM Number, whether it be a UEI (Unique Entity Identifier) or CAGE Code, can be tedious and  time consuming especially when doing it for the first time. SAM has everchanging procedures that can be difficult to keep up with. To know you are doing it right the first time, you can put your trust in a dedicated CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) who will be able to assist you through the entire process.

If you are looking to get started in federal contracting or grant work, start the process today with a CRS to ensure you reap the benefits. USBRI has been offering filing assistance for both SAM Registrations and SBA Certification filings for over 12 years. If want to learn more about the SAM Registrations, the process, and it’s benefits, reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998.

To get started today, click the button below

Unsure If You Have a SAM Registratino?

If you are unsure if your company has a SAM Registration or not, use the SAM Status Lookup Tool by clicking below.