There is no cost to get a UEI or a CAGE code, however, the process can be tedious and time consuming. USBRI offers filing assistance for those needing to register their entity with

If you’d like to read more about the filing assistance and registering with SAM, click the button below.

Need to know your registration status?

If you have a SAM registration but need to know certain items like POC’s, NAICS codes, or more, click the button below to use the tool