Need Help?

How do I get my UEI number?

To get a UEI number, there are generally two ways to approach it. You can either:

    1. Using a firm like USBRI, who will assist you in the SAM Registration and making sure it is compliant and up-to-date.
    2. Using online resources, go through the process on your own.

USBRI has been offering filing assistance service for SAM for over 12 years. If you have any questions or need any assistance, do not hesitate to call the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a CRS will be able to help you.

If you are unsure if you have a SAM Registration or not, use the tool by clicking below


Need to Renew or Register?

If your SAM Registration is set to expire in 60 days, begin the renewal process NOW. The SAM Registration processes can be tedious and time consuming as new procedures have been implemented in the last couple of years. If you need assistance or have any questions, reach out to the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a CRS (Certified Registration Specialist) will be able to help you in any way that they can. You can also view the USBRI services page by clicking below.

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.