In order to make changes to your physical and or mailing addresses in, you must have an active Entity Administrator User Account along with the necessary permissions to update that particular entity’s registration information details. You will also need to provide documentation to support the change in said address, as well as wait for the changes to go through the review and approval process by the IRS and DLA (Defense Logistics Agency).


Remember, keeping your registration active and up-to-date at all times is crucial for maintaining eligibility for federal contracts and grants and well as avoiding any other issues once a SAM Registration expires and all payments owed will go on hold until the situation is rectified. Having an expired or inaccurate SAM Registration not only places all payments on hold, it will dramatically reduce your probability of winning a new federal contract or grant.


USBRI has been helping businesses for over 11 years with registering and renewing SAM Registrations, as well as other Federal Certifications. Call the Help Desk at (888) 646-9998 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST to find out more about how USBRI can help you get started with government contracting.