Submit Question

Does SAM require notarized letters?

Due to new policies, each entity registration must have an ‘Entity Administrator’. If the entity admin from a previous registration is no longer with your business or  you would like to appoint a new one, you will need to prepare a notarized letter designating who you would like to be said entity administrator.



Check out our services page below!

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.