Yes. If you are planning on doing any business with the federal government, you must have an ACTIVE registration in SAM. The registration is a process that must be renewed annually to remain compliant. If you need to find your SAM Status, follow the steps below:

    • At the top of this page, select “Check SAM & UEI Status” in red
    • Select to put in your company’s legal business name, CAGE code, or UEI
    • Solve the security questions and select “Check SAM Status NOW”
    • Allow the page to generate a brief summary that will include
      • Expiration Date
      • PSC Codes
      • NAICS Codes
      • FSD Codes
      • CAGE Code
      • and more.

You can also access the tool by clicking the button below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is within 60 days of expiring, begin the renewal process NOW. Processing times are taking longer due to new policies so get in touch with a CRS today by calling the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998. You can also browse the USBRI Services page by clicking below to learn more.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.