In order to have any sort of federal contract or grant, you will need a SAM Registration. On applications for contracts and grants, they typically ask for your SAM Number (UEI or CAGE Code).

USBRI has been offering filing assistance to small business’s in need of registering in SAM. If you have any questions about the registration and its process, contact the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998 and a CRS will be able to assist you.

If you are unsure about your registration status, use the lookup tool by clicking below

Need to Register or Renew?

If your SAM Registration is within 60 days of expiring, begin the renewal process NOW. Processing times are taking longer due to new policies so get in touch with a CRS today by calling the USBRI Help Desk at 1-888-646-9998. You can also browse the USBRI Services page by clicking below to learn more.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.