Need Help?

Do all small businesses need to apply for a SAM?

If you plan to do business with the federal government then you will need a SAM registration. When applying for grants and or contracts, they will ask for an UEI or CAGE code. Which can only be obtained from a SAM registration.

If you’re unsure you have a SAM registration follow the steps bellow:

    • At the top of this page, select “Check SAM and UEI Status” in red
    • Input your legal business name, UEI or CAGE code
    • Solve the security question and select ” Check SAM Status Now”
    • Allow the page to generate a brief summary of your SAM that will include;
      • Expiration Date
      • CAGE code
      • UEI
      • PSC, FSC, NAICS code
      • POCs
      • And more

Another way to access the tool is by clicking below

Need to Register or Renew?

If you need to register or renew your SAM Registration, you can reach out to the USBRI Help Desk or visit the services page by clicking the button below

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.