Need Help?

Can I conduct my business without a SAM Registration?

Although it is not necessary to have a SAM Registration when running a business, if you plan on doing any federal contracting or applying for grants you MUST have one.

To know if you are registered with SAM, follow the steps below:

  • Navigate to the top of this page and click the “Check SAM Expiration Now” in red
  • Input your CAGE code, UEI, or company and solve the problem and hit submit
  • After a few seconds, a summary of the registration will appear including UEI, CAGE, POC’s, NAICS codes, and more!

Need To Register or Renew with SAM

If you need to register or renew a SAM registration, reach out the USBRI Help Desk 1-888-646-9998. You can also view the services page by clicking the button below to get started on your registration immediately.

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.