Submit Question

Can a sole proprietor register in SAM?

Registering in SAM requires a Taxpayer ID number, which can be either an EIN or a TIN. Sole proprietors have the option to use their social security number as well.


Check out our services page below!

What Do You Need Assistance With?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.